Spray Wand System Features
- Modular design for quick installation and start-up
- Sets on shop floor with no trenching required
- Heavy duty clear sidewall curtain
- Containment floor with fiberglass grating
- Use with open front or conveyor path
- Lighting package for better visibility
- Integrated exhaust for clean and safe operation
- Knocks down for easy shipping
- Large selection of sizes and features are available
- Recycle options are available
Midwest Finishing Systems is a leading manufacturer of industrial washers for cleaning and pretreatment. We have brought the same quality and performance found in our larger, multi-stage systems to our line of customizable spray wand stations. From small job shops to high production environments, our innovative design offers an ideal, cost-effective cleaning and pretreatment solution.
Midwest spray wand stations allow for easy cleaning and pretreatment on parts of all sizes, configurations, and complexities. Designed for efficiency, our stations minimize chemical waste while improving paint adhesion, corrosion protection, and product durability.
Simple 5 Step Installation
Our simple 5 step installation process makes it easy to have your spray wand station up and running in less than a day. All spray wand stations by Midwest are designed for convenient shipping and delivery. Integrated fork truck supports make moving and placement quick and trouble-free.
- Set spray wand station on shop floor
- Raise spray wand station and insert support columns
- Hang over-spray curtain on side walls
- Install exhaust and stack components
- Hook up application unit and you're ready for production
Need More Information?
We can help. Contact us
or email us
today to see how our spray wand stations can deliver value, performance, and efficiency to your operation.